irb win32 - command help broken inside irb from installer ( irb version 0.9.5(05/04/13))
command help broken inside irb from installer ( irb version 0.9.5(05/04/13))
same for mingw version
would be very nice to have a "submit_ruby_bug.rb"
thank you for developing Ruby
NameError: undefined method
execute' for moduleIRB::ExtendCommand::Help'
from D:/server/ruby/bin/irb.bat:20:in `'
- Status changed from Open to Assigned
- Assignee set to usa (Usaku NAKAMURA)
- Assignee changed from usa (Usaku NAKAMURA) to keiju (Keiju Ishitsuka)
- Priority changed from 3 to Normal
Platform independent issue.
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
This was fixed at r24227 on the trunk, and merged into ruby_1_9_1 at r26019.
Thank you for fixing,
there is one more...
irb(main):001:0> help "notknown"
Nothing known about notknown
D:\server\ruby\bin> <--- irb has exited
It's a different issue.
Also available in: Atom