Segmentation fault when using TweetStream gem in ruby 1.9.3
=== Using tweetstream gem like this results in segfault:
TweetStream::Client.new('username','password').track('term1', 'term2') do |status|
ruby 1.9.3dev (2011-09-02 revision 33163) [x86_64-linux]
CentOS 5.2 (2.6.18-238.19.1.el5.centos.plus)
=== Attached files:
(1) List of gems installed (bundler's Gemfile)
(2) Ruby trace
(3) GDB trace
#3 Updated by Nobuyoshi Nakada almost 5 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Open to Closed
This issue was solved with changeset r33231.
Dushyanth, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to Ruby is greatly appreciated.
May Ruby be with you.
- thread.c (rb_thread_select): fix a typo to initialize efds properly. [Bug #5299]
#8 Updated by Motohiro KOSAKI almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed