Segmentation fault when using TweetStream gem in ruby 1.9.3
=== Using tweetstream gem like this results in segfault:
TweetStream::Client.new('username','password').track('term1', 'term2') do |status|
ruby 1.9.3dev (2011-09-02 revision 33163) [x86_64-linux]
CentOS 5.2 (2.6.18-238.19.1.el5.centos.plus)
=== Attached files:
(1) List of gems installed (bundler's Gemfile)
(2) Ruby trace
(3) GDB trace
#3 Updated by Nobuyoshi Nakada over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
This issue was solved with changeset r33231.
Dushyanth, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to Ruby is greatly appreciated.
May Ruby be with you.
- thread.c (rb_thread_select): fix a typo to initialize efds properly. [Bug #5299]
#8 Updated by Motohiro KOSAKI over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed