Backport Zlib::Inflate#set_dictionary API fix
As #5929 documented, the current API for Zlib::Inflate#set_dictionary is broken in 1.9.x. The fix has been committed by Eric but is targeted for 2.0.0 only at the moment.
Could we backport this to 1.9.x branch? We need dictionary support to enable SPDY without relying on other native gems.
Updated by mame (Yusuke Endoh) about 11 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Backport
- Project changed from Ruby master to Backport193
Updated by naruse (Yui NARUSE) almost 11 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
This issue was solved with changeset r36223.
Ilya, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to Ruby is greatly appreciated.
May Ruby be with you.
merge revision(s) 34552: [Backport #6516]
* ext/zlib/zlib.c (do_inflate): Inflate more data if buffered data exists. Allows Zlib::Inflate#set_dictionary to work. [ruby-trunk - Bug #5929]