rubygems's require is blocked in another thread.
I tried Fluentd with ruby 2.0.0-p353, but one plugin is always blocked.
I investigated the problem and found this issue.
Applying same changes to 2.0.0-p353 resolved blocking problem.
This bug is a critical for Fluentd like pluggable software.
Please backport this change into ruby 2.0.0 and release new version.
#3 [ruby-core:60903] Updated by nagachika (Tomoyuki Chikanaga) about 4 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Backport
- Project changed from Ruby trunk to Backport200
- Category deleted (
- Assignee changed from drbrain (Eric Hodel) to nagachika (Tomoyuki Chikanaga)
I think it's a backport request and I should handle this.
Eric, the following changeset seems fix this issue. I'd like to backport it to ruby_2_0_0.
I've sent pull request to 2.0 branch on GitHub.
#4 [ruby-core:60965] Updated by nagachika (Tomoyuki Chikanaga) almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100