- lib/net/http.rb: Net::HTTP now automatically detects and uses proxies from the environment. A proxy may also be specified as before.
Net::HTTP::Proxy still creates anonymous classes, but these classes
are only used to store configuration information. When an HTTP
instance is created the configuration is now copied.
Additionally, Net::HTTP::ProxyDelta is no longer used by Net::HTTP
- lib/open-uri.rb: Moved URI::Generic#find_proxy to uri/generic.
- lib/uri/generic.rb: Imported find_proxy from open-uri.
- test/open-uri/test_open-uri.rb: Moved proxy-discovery tests to URI.
- test/uri/test_generic.rb: Imported proxy-discovery tests from open-uri.
- test/net/http/test_http.rb: Added tests for proxy behavior.