From 06/11/2008 to 06/17/2008
- 10:25 PM Bug #174: [1.8.6] File.extname(".profile") is not returning an empty String
This is a Ruby 1.8.7 feature so who changed its behavior is 1.8.7,
rather than 1.8.6.
- 04:50 PM Bug #174 (Closed): [1.8.6] File.extname(".profile") is not returning an empty String
In the latest patchlevel versions of the ruby_1_8_6 branch, the File.extname method stopped returning empty S...
- 06:18 PM Bug #175 (Closed): Rational#power2 raises a NameError or causes infinite loops when passed a Rational
There is propably a typo in the Rational#power2 method, as there is no variable
called "neaed", but there i...
- 10:07 PM Bug #171 (Closed): StringIO#each and StringIO#readlines does change $_, IO#each and IO#readlines do not
Applied in changeset r17366.
- 09:12 PM Bug #171 (Closed): StringIO#each and StringIO#readlines does change $_, IO#each and IO#readlines do not
Changeset r17352 has fixed the issue reported in #159, but has introduced two new ones:
- 06:54 PM Revision 17370: * ext/tk/sample/demos-jp/toolber.rb, ext/tk/sample/demos-en/toolber.rb:
- fail to back a tear-off marker when reattach the toolbar.
* ext/tk/sample/irbtkw.rbw: freezes when receives SIGINT.
- 12:58 PM Revision 17366: * ext/stringio/stringio.c (strio_each, strio_readlines): IO#each and
- IO#readlines do not affect $_. [ruby-core:17277]
- 07:17 AM Bug #159 (Closed): [PATCH] StringIO#readline does not set $_
Applied in changeset r17352.
- 03:22 AM Bug #159 (Closed): [PATCH] StringIO#readline does not set $_
Desktop:ruby_1_8 arthur$ irb
=> "some text\n"
- 05:46 AM Revision 17356: * lib/e2mmap.rb (E2MM.def_e2message): typo.
- 04:50 AM Revision 17355: * common.mk (test-knownbug): new target for KNOWNBUGS.rb.
- 02:49 AM Revision 17354: * KNOWNBUGS.rb: New file to address known bugs.
- 12:04 AM Bug #156 (Closed): [PATCH] StringIO#sysread(0) raises a EOFError
fixed by r17162.
- 10:14 PM Revision 17352: * ext/stringio/stringio.c (strio_readline, strio_each)
- (strio_readlines): set lastline. [ruby-core:17257]
- 09:15 PM Bug #156 (Closed): [PATCH] StringIO#sysread(0) raises a EOFError
$stdin.sysread(0) # => ""
StringIO.new("test").sysread # =>raises EOFError: end of file reached
- 01:52 PM Revision 17162: * ext/stringio/stringio.c (strio_sysread): should not raise at empty
- read. a patch from Arthur Schreiber at [ruby-core:17245].
- 01:19 PM Revision 17161: * configure.in: Fix $LOAD_PATH. Properly expand vendor_ruby
- directories; submitted by Takahiro Kambe <taca at
back-street.net> in [ruby-dev:35099].
- 07:56 AM Revision 17160: * file.c (file_expand_path): no need to expand root path which has no
- short file name. [ruby-dev:35095]
- 02:08 PM Revision 17152: * lib/time.rb (Time.xmlschema): don't accept decimal dot
- without fractional digits.
- 05:24 AM Revision 17144: * gc.c (rb_memerror): exit with EXIT_FAILURE instead of magic number.
- 05:19 AM Revision 17143: * gc.c (CHECK_STACK): STACK_LENGTH should be less than
- 12:29 AM Bug #146 (Assigned): Incorrect line numbers in "caller" output when evaluated in a Proc binding
The second frame's line number appears to always be incorrect when a Proc is created via a non-toplevel metho...
- 12:06 PM Revision 17108: * ext/openssl/ossl.h: include winsock.h if USE_WINSOCK2 is not defined.
- a patch from arton <artonx at yahoo.co.jp> in [ruby-dev:35078]
- 11:31 AM Bug #141: Rational#power2 loops when the argument is 0
Gianluigi Spagnuolo wrote:
> Rational#power2, when passed Rational, loop if the argument is 0.
> For exa...
- 05:11 AM Bug #141 (Closed): Rational#power2 loops when the argument is 0
Rational#power2, when passed Rational, loop if the argument is 0.
- 06:30 PM Revision 17103: * ext/stringio/stringio.c (strio_init): rewind when reopened.
- 03:56 PM Revision 17099: * ext/tk: check proper conditions. [ruby-dev:35047]
- 04:10 AM Bug #117: SortedSet#flatten_merge and SortedSet#flatten can't actually flatten nested SortedSets
Issue #117 has been updated by Arthur Schreiber.
I think that the best solution to this problem would be...
- 04:02 AM Bug #117: SortedSet#flatten_merge and SortedSet#flatten can't actually flatten nested SortedSets
I think that the best solution to this problem would be to undefine #flatten, #flatten! and #flatten_merge fr...
Also available in: Atom