From 11/11/2008 to 11/17/2008
- 05:19 PM Revision 20239: * configure.in (LIBRUBYARG_STATIC): fixed for --enable-rpath.
- 01:02 AM Revision 20238: * eval.c (yield_under): fixed initialization not being allowed in C90.
- 01:24 PM Revision 20236: * configure.in (LDSHARED): do not suppress debug info if higher debug
- level is given, on cygwin and mingw.
- 01:04 AM Bug #752: YAML::load has problems with older dates
Here is a patch that fixes the problem. It's likely to slow things down some, because DateTime is not fast, ...
- 01:01 AM Bug #752 (Closed): YAML::load has problems with older dates
irb(main):002:0> require 'yaml'
- 05:55 AM Revision 20232: * 2008-11-13
- 05:55 AM Revision 20231: * shell/command-processor.rb: undefined method `top_level_test' in
- Shell#test. [ruby-list:45634]
- 01:47 PM Bug #740 (Closed): bigdecimal rounding errors in 1.8.x
Applied in changeset r20228.
- 05:48 AM Bug #745 (Rejected): IO associates with the file descriptor, not the stream
When IO.new is called with a file descriptor, it is linked to the file descriptor, not the associated stream....
- 04:39 AM Revision 20228: * ext/bigdecimal/bigdecimal.c (VpMidRound): Round method bug
- pointed by Ryan Platte fixed(Patch to the patch from "NATORI
back ported from 1.9. fi...
- 07:20 PM Bug #723: Net::HTTPHeader doesn't check the type of the 'value'
In message "Re: [ruby-core:19737] [Bug #723] Net::HTTPHeader doesn't check the type of the 'value'"
- 06:49 PM Revision 20226: * 2008-11-12
- 06:49 PM Revision 20225: * eval.c (load_lock): makes circular require deadlock.
- 02:54 PM Revision 20214: * eval.c (rb_feature_p): returns found feature name if loading.
* eval.c (search_required): ditto.
- 10:30 AM Bug #740: bigdecimal rounding errors in 1.8.x
see also the original bug post:
- 10:27 AM Bug #740 (Closed): bigdecimal rounding errors in 1.8.x
in 1.9 I think it works.
- 08:54 AM Revision 20190: * 2008-11-11
- 08:54 AM Revision 20189: * win32/win32.c (rb_w32_accept): secure fd before accept because if
- error causes in securing, cannot restore the state of accepted
Also available in: Atom