From 12/22/2008 to 12/28/2008
- 02:19 PM Bug #937: Recursive Hashes As Keys
2008/12/28 Charles Comstock <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> Bug #937: Recursive Hashes As Keys
- 01:47 PM Bug #937: Recursive Hashes As Keys
Forgot to mention that h[h] on 1.8.6 is still h instead of degrading to a nil value.
- 01:46 PM Bug #937 (Rejected): Recursive Hashes As Keys
On 1.8.7 hashes which use themselves as keys appear to lack a meaningful value, yet are stored correctly in t...
- 02:11 PM Bug #869: hashed hashes don't work in 1.8.6
Might be nice to fix that someday.
- 03:40 AM Bug #286: open-uri leaking file handles
- 03:35 AM Bug #435 (Rejected): open-uri.rb 407 Proxy Authentication Required (OpenURI::HTTPError)
open-uri doesn't support password in URI for security reason.
- 12:07 AM Backport #621: When to call Class#inherited
Kouhei Sutou wrote::
> チケット #621 が更新されました。 (by Kouhei Sutou)
- 11:52 PM Bug #922 (Rejected): Float == is false when should be true
OP is not a bug at all. We will consider about Float#to_s later.
Thank you for the info, Kurt.
- 01:57 PM Bug #922: Float == is false when should be true
Perhaps Ruby should do what Common Lisp implementations have been doing:
- 01:33 PM Bug #922: Float == is false when should be true
This might help, also:
- 01:20 PM Bug #922: Float == is false when should be true
On Dec 22, 2008, at 19:55 PM, Amanda Nicholas wrote:
> Bug #922: Float == is false when should be true
- 01:04 PM Bug #922 (Rejected): Float == is false when should be true
In irb on Ruby 1.8.6 (ruby 1.8.6 (2007-09-24 patchlevel 111) [i486-linux]) and 1.8.7 (ruby 1.8.7 (2008-08-11 ...
Also available in: Atom