From 02/04/2009 to 02/10/2009
- 01:33 PM Bug #119: Set#divide and SortedSet#divide raise NoMethodErrors when passed no block
- 01:32 PM Bug #119 (Closed): Set#divide and SortedSet#divide raise NoMethodErrors when passed no block
Weird. Seems backport had already been done when I updated the issue.
- 11:38 AM Bug #1126 (Closed): make distclean error under MinGW
Executing 'make distclean' generates an unexpected error:
- 10:13 AM Feature #1013 (Rejected): Handling of [ and ] in URIs
"[" and "]" can not be in URI::PATTERN::UNRESERVED because the URI module is used as a syntax ch...
- 09:57 AM Bug #448 (Rejected): URI::join does not concatenate all strings passed in
URI::join joins some URIs in the URI-manner. All arguments for the method are treated as an URI.
Also available in: Atom