From 04/15/2009 to 04/21/2009
- 12:20 AM Revision 23240: * lib/mkmf.rb (init_mkmf): needs default library path even if
- cross compiling.
- 05:31 AM Revision 23209: * eval.c (ruby_cleanup): the order of local variables on stack is
- undefined. should use outermost VALUE for ruby_init_stack.
* gc.c (rb_stack_growup_p): returns stack grows up.
- 12:07 AM Bug #1387 (Third Party's Issue): first(0) and last(0) behavior
- 10:44 AM Revision 23202: * eval.c (safe_mutex_lock): pthread_cleanup_push() must not be
- inside parens.
- 09:25 AM Revision 23201: * eval.c (rb_thread_remove): stops timer thread unless other
- threads exist. [ruby-core:18444]
- 01:03 AM Bug #1387: first(0) and last(0) behavior
Those methods (for String) don't exist in Matz Ruby:
puts 'ruby %s (%s) [%s]' % [RUBY_VERSION, RUBY_RELE...
- 12:26 AM Bug #1387 (Third Party's Issue): first(0) and last(0) behavior
I'm not sure if there was an explicit decision to have Array#first(0) and last(0) return the entire receiver,...
Also available in: Atom