From 06/04/2009 to 06/10/2009
- 03:04 AM Bug #1594: Dir.foreach() mistakenly throws EINVAL in Windows
do you have a way to recreate this easily?
You might want to <gulp> try to step through with gdb and see...
- 02:24 AM Bug #1594: Dir.foreach() mistakenly throws EINVAL in Windows
I attached the wrong file. Please refer to this newly attached file trimMachines.rb
- 12:55 AM Bug #1594 (Assigned): Dir.foreach() mistakenly throws EINVAL in Windows
On Windows 2003 Server (64 bit) I use the attached script to trim files off a disk backup. This code runs fi...
- 06:53 PM Bug #1593 (Assigned): Exception backtrace within eval lacks topmost function
I have a code snippet which uses eval to execute a Ruby fragment, protected with begin...rescue. If ...
- 04:59 AM Bug #1566 (Rejected): sprintf with %e or %E Format Specifer Incorrectly Capitalises Inf and NaN
sprintf/String#% use the %e and %E format specifier to determine the case of results which are NaN or Inf. F...
- 12:50 AM Revision 23638: * README.EXT, README.EXT.ja (Convert VALUE into C data):
- StringValueCStr() has been available since 1.8.0.
Also available in: Atom