From 09/01/2009 to 09/07/2009
- 03:06 PM Bug #2057 (Assigned): Strange behavior IO#ungetc at the beginning of the stream
Issue cloned from #1909.
io = File.open("a.txt", "r+")
p io.pos ...
- 02:57 PM Bug #1484: Ruby 1.8.6_p368 and Ruby 1.8.7_p160 have threading regressions
As far as I know this has not been fixed yet, but net-ssh-2.0.14 contains a workaround that works with capist...
- 02:27 AM Bug #1693: ARGF.rewind Doesn't Reset ARGF.lineno
This seems to be resolved on 1.9 now; 1.8 is still affected.
- 09:29 PM Revision 24751: * io.c (rb_io_binmode): check if closed regardless platforms.
- 11:40 AM Revision 24750: * numeric.c (round): added declaration. [ruby-dev:39222]
- 04:09 AM Backport #1210: Array behavior for minus/uniq is not as expected for hash elements
Issues are still present in ruby 1.8.6 (2009-08-26 patchlevel 387) [i686-darwin10.0.0]
- 03:50 AM Backport #1210: Array behavior for minus/uniq is not as expected for hash elements
Looks like both of these issues were fixed a while ago in ruby_1_8 and in ruby_1_9.
You might wanna clo...
- 04:06 AM Bug #718: Emacs ruby-mode does not show comment #@var correctly
This is because #@ and #$ are not always comments. An example:
$ ruby -e '$f = "world"; puts "hello...
- 12:55 AM Revision 24746: * 2009-09-04
- 12:55 AM Revision 24745: * NEWS: forgot to mention about new looser splats.
- 04:47 AM Revision 24737: * math.c (domain_check): simplified.
- 02:08 AM Bug #1484: Ruby 1.8.6_p368 and Ruby 1.8.7_p160 have threading regressions
Hi guys, any updates on this ticket? Has it been fixed yet?
Also available in: Atom