From 11/26/2009 to 12/02/2009
- 05:37 PM Bug #2419 (Closed): super call may use wrong receiver object
This issue was solved with changeset r25975.
Tomas, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution t...
- 07:23 AM Bug #2419 (Assigned): super call may use wrong receiver object
FYI: In my environment, the latter result was different.
ruby 1.9.2dev (2009-11-30 trunk 25961) [i386-da...
- 07:14 AM Bug #2419 (Closed): super call may use wrong receiver object
The code below prints:
which means that the super calls the instance method B#m o...
- 11:52 AM Bug #1354 (Closed): stacktrace on ppc
> Comment #17 From Nicholas Haggin 2009-11-23 08:20:33 EDT
> Fedora 11 fixed this bug for us, running Xserv...
- 11:24 AM Bug #2417 (Closed): Time.asctime/ctime output differs from 1.8
Hmm, it has a point in what you say.
I've backported the changeset to ruby_1_8.
- 10:48 AM Bug #2417: Time.asctime/ctime output differs from 1.8
Thanks for clarification. If it is so clearly defined then there is a bug in Ruby 1.8.
- 09:17 AM Bug #2417 (Rejected): Time.asctime/ctime output differs from 1.8
asctime is derived from ANSI/ISO C, and the specification clearly defines
that the day ...
- 03:53 AM Bug #2417 (Closed): Time.asctime/ctime output differs from 1.8
>ruby -v -e'puts Time.now.asctime'
ruby 1.8.6 (2009-03-31 patchlevel 368) [i386-mingw32]
Tue Dec 01 10:48...
- 08:32 AM Revision 25975: * eval.c (proc_invoke): unbound block created by define_method
- cannot call super. [ruby-core:26984]
- 02:22 AM Revision 25974: * 2009-12-02
- 02:22 AM Revision 25973: * time.c (time_asctime): workaround for MSVCRT's bug.
- backported from trunk (r18871). ref [ruby-core:26992]
- 09:03 AM Revision 25972: * 2009-12-01
- 09:03 AM Revision 25971: * test/digest/test_digest_extend.rb: added tests for digest framework.
- 07:57 AM Revision 25965: * ext/extmk.rb (command_output): $makeflags are already quoted.
- 07:54 AM Revision 25964: * configure.in, win32/Makefile.sub (EXECUTABLE_EXTS): moved from
* lib/mkmf.rb (def find_executable0): use EXECUTABLE_EXTS, not
only EXEEXT. [ruby-core:26821]
- 10:27 PM Bug #2396 (Third Party's Issue): Time.strftime returns a wrong time zone as hour offset (%z)
Seems a bug of Mac OS X's strftime().
$ uname -v
Darwin Kernel Version 9.8.0: Wed Jul 15 16:55:01 PDT ...
- 12:02 PM Bug #2396: Time.strftime returns a wrong time zone as hour offset (%z)
Maybe a platform-dependent problem? (tzdata?)
Ubuntu 9.04, package ruby 1.8.7 (2008-08-11 patchlevel 72)...
- 08:48 AM Bug #1555 (Assigned): Inaccessible 'io' parameter in Test::Unit::UI::Console::TestRunner.initialize(x,y,io)
- 07:10 AM Bug #1730 (Closed): Returning inside for loop inside lambda crashes
This change is intentional. The return behaviours are different between 1.8 and 1.9.
- 07:01 AM Bug #1682 (Closed): Low probability error in gc
- 06:16 AM Bug #1872 (Assigned): [ruby_1_8] Kernel#system doesn't work in forked process
Also available in: Atom