From 02/17/2010 to 02/23/2010
- 03:45 PM Revision 26738: * 2010-02-24
- 03:45 PM Revision 26737: * parse.y: Revert r26609, r26160, r25658 and r24695. The loose
- args patch caused a lot of problem and we just could not fix
them all in a timely manner.
- 08:48 AM Bug #2781 (Open): crash when gc_mark()ing already free'd locals of cloned scope
This causes a segfault on >= 1.8.7-p248
Object.send :define_method, :x do
- 12:47 PM Bug #2761 (Closed): weird behaviour of readline on OSX 10.6
This issue was solved with changeset r26712.
Yui, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to ...
- 05:36 AM Bug #2761 (Closed): weird behaviour of readline on OSX 10.6
You seems to use Ruby 1.8.x.
So can you try following?
- 03:39 AM Revision 26712: * ext/readline/readline.c (Init_readline): initialize
- check rl_catch_signals and rl_catch_sigwinch.
* ext/readline/extconf.rb: check...
- 03:25 PM Revision 26711: * 2010-02-19
- 03:25 PM Revision 26710: * pack.c (pack_unpack): call PACK_ITEM_ADJUST for 'Q'.
- 03:35 AM Bug #2755 (Open): make test errors on ruby 1.8.8dev
None of the tar balls for the year 2010 will pass the "make test".
tar xvzf stable-snapshot.tar.gz
- 03:33 AM Bug #2754 (Open): Inconsistent behavior of Math methods on 1.8 when requiring Complex library
On 1.8, requiring lib/complex.rb changes the behavior of Math methods to be Complex-aware. However, the new m...
- 02:43 AM Bug #1535: Hash#merge! Inside Iterator Can Cause RuntimeError
2010/2/16 Yukihiro Matsumoto <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> |This does not cause compatibility problem becau...
Also available in: Atom