From 05/22/2010 to 05/28/2010
- 11:38 AM Bug #3359: Date::Format::Bag performance improvement
This version is a bit more succinct:
- 11:36 AM Bug #3359 (Open): Date::Format::Bag performance improvement
Date::Format::Bag spends a lot of time in method_missing for a limited number of method selectors.
- 08:51 AM Revision 28050: * array.c (rb_ary_product): Use tmpary instead, to ensure marking
- arrays by GC.
- 02:46 AM Bug #2826 (Feedback): pthreads compilation failure on Solaris
Sorry for late response.
2010/2/28 Fabian Groffen <email@example.com>:
- 01:40 AM Revision 28047: * lib/mkmf.rb (checking_for): ignore toplevel.
- 11:04 AM Revision 28027: * file.c (file_expand_path): revert a part of r22392. it's commit miss.
- 11:04 AM Revision 28026: * 2010-05-26
- 11:04 AM Revision 28025: * ChangeLog: commit miss.
- 05:23 AM Bug #3278 (Assigned): timeout-related hangs on Debian GNU/kFreeBSD
- 05:07 AM Bug #3278 (Closed): timeout-related hangs on Debian GNU/kFreeBSD
This issue was solved with changeset r27983.
Lucas, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution t...
- 05:03 AM Bug #3278: timeout-related hangs on Debian GNU/kFreeBSD
The patch have been merged ruby_1_8 branch.
Now I'm waiting to backport 1.8.7 by Shyouhei-san.
- 08:00 PM Revision 27984: * 2010-05-24
- 08:00 PM Revision 27983: * io.c, eval.c, process.c: remove all condition of r26371.
- now, all platform use the same way. [Bug #3278][ruby-core:30167]
Also available in: Atom