From 06/25/2010 to 07/01/2010
- 07:54 PM Bug #2361: "undefined method in 'targetnamespace='" in wsdl/import after upgrading to Snow Leopard/1.8.7
Another wsdl which shows the same problem:
- 05:25 PM Bug #3510 (Assigned): ssl_timeout appears not to work in net/https
It is possible to cause Net::HTTP.get to block indefinitely even when values are given for open_timeout, read...
- 11:50 PM Backport #3474 (Assigned): SocketError on SnowLeopard (during make test-all)
- 11:47 PM Backport #3474 (Closed): SocketError on SnowLeopard (during make test-all)
This issue was solved with changeset r28433.
Wataru, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution ...
- 11:20 AM Backport #3474 (Assigned): SocketError on SnowLeopard (during make test-all)
- 11:20 AM Backport #3474: SocketError on SnowLeopard (during make test-all)
- 03:10 PM Revision 28439: Sort entries.
- 03:07 PM Revision 28438: Mention the :parent option added to FileUtils.rmdir().
- 03:05 PM Revision 28437: * 2010-06-26
- 03:05 PM Revision 28436: * lib/fileutils.rb (FileUtils#rmdir): Backport -p (parents). This
- fixes "make clean".
- 02:50 PM Revision 28435: * common.mk (version.$(OBJEXT)): Fix build. (GNU make seems to
- have handled it)
- 02:42 PM Revision 28434: * 2010-06-25
- 02:41 PM Revision 28433: * ext/socket/raddrinfo.c (ruby_getaddrinfo__darwin): new workaround for
- getaddrinfo problem on Mac OS X Snow Leopard. [ruby-core:29427]
patch by Wataru Kimura. [ruby-core:30842] [Backpo...
Also available in: Atom