From 08/31/2010 to 09/06/2010
- 11:17 AM Bug #3510: ssl_timeout appears not to work in net/https
Note: timeout for read (SSL_read) should work as you expected. Let me know if it doesn't work.
- 11:12 AM Bug #3510: ssl_timeout appears not to work in net/https
Note: SSL_connect invocation is blocking for now. (JRuby-OSSL as well)
- 08:25 AM Revision 29175: Split and move away old entries in ChangeLog and NEWS.
- 07:57 AM Revision 29174: * parse.y (method_call): Add support for Ruby 1.9 style method
- invocation syntax f.(x) / f::(x), which is interpreted as
- 03:41 AM Revision 29173: * intern.h (rb_usascii_str_new): macros for forward compatibility.
- 03:40 AM Revision 29172: * ChangeLog: reformat.
- 08:35 AM Revision 29153: * 2010-08-31
- 08:35 AM Revision 29152: * ext/tk/stubs.c: fix [Bug #3771] "VC++ can't make ext/tk with enabling
- stubs". Thanks, Akio Tajima [ruby-dev:42159].
- 05:42 AM Bug #2781: crash when gc_mark()ing already free'd locals of cloned scope
I can confirm that this is still an issue in 1.8.7-p302 (I had to increase n=3000 to reproduce on linux).
Also available in: Atom