From 11/19/2010 to 11/25/2010
- 08:28 PM Bug #2644: memory over-allocation with regexp
2010/11/25 Shyouhei Urabe <email@example.com>:
> Hi, while checking the ITS I noticed this issue ...
- 01:48 PM Bug #2644: memory over-allocation with regexp
Hi, while checking the ITS I noticed this issue is remain open. What's its situation? Can I close this?
- 03:06 PM Bug #1184 (Assigned): Type error in Integer#to_bn (via Openssl)
It seems this bug remains in 1.8 branches. Fixed in 1.9. Please close if I'm wrong.
- 06:44 AM Revision 29901: * ext/socket/extconf.rb (getaddrinfo): should initialize winsock on
- 04:56 AM Revision 29899: * 2010-11-24
- 04:56 AM Revision 29898: merge from trunk (r29767)
- * win32/setup.mak: use findstr.exe instead of find.exe, because all
target build platforms should have findstr.exe,...
Also available in: Atom