From 02/12/2011 to 02/18/2011
- 09:30 PM Bug #4406: Segmentation Fault
Build from source. Ubuntu Jaunty 9.04. I know it is not supported anymore, but unfortunately it is the last v...
- 09:12 PM Bug #4406: Segmentation Fault
Is this ruby from apt?
Could you build in yourself and take backtrace?
Building ruby needs: build-e...
- 08:41 PM Bug #4406: Segmentation Fault
just regular Rakefile, any Rakefile. sample:
# for example lib/tasks/capistrano.rake, and they will auto...
- 11:48 AM Revision 30905: merge revision(s) 30896:
- * lib/fileutils.rb (FileUtils::remove_entry_secure): there is a
race condition in the case where the given path is...
- 11:05 AM Revision 30904: * 2011-02-18
- 11:05 AM Revision 30903: * error.c (exc_to_s): untainted strings can be tainted via
- Exception#to_s, which enables attackers to overwrite sane strings.
Reported by: Yusuke Endoh <mame at tsg.ne.jp>.
- 11:16 PM Bug #4406 (Feedback): Segmentation Fault
We need the following additional things:
* what in your rakefile
* How's changed if selinux disa...
- 09:37 PM Bug #4406 (Feedback): Segmentation Fault
segmentation fault when running various rake tasks
ruby 1.8.7 (2010-12-23 patchlevel 330...
Also available in: Atom