From 02/18/2011 to 02/24/2011
- 04:19 AM Bug #4436 (Open): FileUtils#cp_r verbose mode prints output to stderr
I'm using a plugin in a Ruby on Rails application that uses FileUtils's cp_r method to copy files into place (...
- 03:33 PM Bug #4411: Context saving issue on PPC64
I cannot access it either, it seems to be redhat-internal.
In case you were looking for the patch, it is...
- 10:47 AM Bug #4411: Context saving issue on PPC64
We can't see brewweb.devel.redhat.com.
- 11:19 AM Bug #4406: Segmentation Fault
Sumimasen Fukumori-sama, but I have to rebuild the VPS. I will try to get my hand on the Ubuntu 9.04 again an...
- 08:26 PM Bug #4411 (Closed): Context saving issue on PPC64
please see this bug report with a stacktrace and gdb info: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi...
- 09:30 PM Bug #4406: Segmentation Fault
Build from source. Ubuntu Jaunty 9.04. I know it is not supported anymore, but unfortunately it is the last v...
- 09:12 PM Bug #4406: Segmentation Fault
Is this ruby from apt?
Could you build in yourself and take backtrace?
Building ruby needs: build-e...
- 08:41 PM Bug #4406: Segmentation Fault
just regular Rakefile, any Rakefile. sample:
# for example lib/tasks/capistrano.rake, and they will auto...
- 11:48 AM Revision 30905: merge revision(s) 30896:
- * lib/fileutils.rb (FileUtils::remove_entry_secure): there is a
race condition in the case where the given path is...
- 11:05 AM Revision 30904: * 2011-02-18
- 11:05 AM Revision 30903: * error.c (exc_to_s): untainted strings can be tainted via
- Exception#to_s, which enables attackers to overwrite sane strings.
Reported by: Yusuke Endoh <mame at tsg.ne.jp>.
Also available in: Atom