From 05/11/2011 to 05/17/2011
- 08:19 PM Bug #4722 (Open): Segfault near rb_thread_check, probably a timing issue.
- Was triggered by adding a 'debugger' statement (for ruby-debug) into Rails code and pressing 'c' to continue after br...
- 08:23 AM Bug #4411: Context saving issue on PPC64
: At Tue, 17 May 2011 03:50:32 +0900,
: Kacper Kowalik wrote in [ruby-core:36232]:
GCCish or not it's b...
- 03:50 AM Bug #4411: Context saving issue on PPC64
- > It's gccish code.
> + (((j)->status)?:(just_before_setjmp)), \
GCCish or not it's been few months wi...
- 06:57 AM Bug #4699 (Rejected): Arrays - affectation
- If a.object_id == b.object_id, this is a feature.
If a.object_id != b.object_id, this is a bug.
- 05:01 AM Bug #4699: Arrays - affectation
- This is a feature, not a bug.
- 02:26 AM Bug #4699 (Rejected): Arrays - affectation
- a = [1,2,3]
b = a
b = 10
the content of a : [1, 10, 3]
why the variables a and b point on the same space ?...
- 12:49 PM Revision 31578: * lib/uri/generic.rb (#route_from_path): Fix a bug where
- URI('http://h/b/').route_to('http://h/b') wrongly returned './'
(should be '../b'). [Bug #4476]
- 12:41 PM Revision 31576: * 2011-05-15
- 12:41 PM Revision 31575: * lib/fileutils.rb (FileUtils#touch): Fix corrupted output.
- ref [ruby-dev:43401]
Also available in: Atom