From 06/23/2011 to 06/29/2011
- 02:43 PM Revision 32293: * ext/openssl/ossl.h (OPENSSL_SYS_WIN32): define only if not defined.
- 02:27 PM Revision 32291: * ext/openssl/ossl.h (OPENSSL_SYS_WIN32): support for mingw(msys).
- 02:24 PM Revision 32290: * 2011-06-29
- 02:24 PM Revision 32289: * ext/tk/extconf.rb (intptr_t, uintptr_t): support for the latest ActiveTcl with mingw.
- 01:18 PM Bug #3797 (Rejected): cgiのパラメータのStringが期待通りに動かない
- 07:51 AM Bug #4933: winsock listen backlog may only be set once, and is set to 5
- Here is a patch to set the default value to 1024.
- 07:39 AM Bug #4933 (Closed): winsock listen backlog may only be set once, and is set to 5
- OK, I see. But the bug is a dup of #4934 (with different ruby version). To avoid confusion, I close this for now. ...
- 07:16 AM Bug #4933 (Closed): winsock listen backlog may only be set once, and is set to 5
- This is commonly observed as a bug in Windows servers, where under light load clients begin to get ECONNREFUSED. This...
- 05:59 PM Bug #4155 (Closed): missing tags on official git mirror, example: v1_8_7_302
- I think I have fixed this.
Also available in: Atom