From 07/02/2011 to 07/08/2011
- 07:34 AM Feature #4979: `require 'foo'` is ambiguous when there is both foo.rb and foo.so
- Obviously this is a spec change request.
- 03:29 AM Feature #4979 (Rejected): `require 'foo'` is ambiguous when there is both foo.rb and foo.so
When there is both foo.rb and foo.so and a `require 'foo'` call is evaluated, Ruby 1.8 will load either foo...
- 01:01 PM Bug #1240 (Closed): parser bug in 1.8.7 and 1.9.1p0
- The original issue that OP reported was already fixed at r27359.
The commit caused a regression [ruby-core:29579], a...
- 04:45 AM Revision 32374: * 2011-07-03
- 04:44 AM Revision 32373: * array.c (ary_reject_bang): should not remove elements which are
- not yielded. [Bug #2545]
Also available in: Atom