From 07/02/2011 to 07/08/2011
- 07:34 AM Feature #4979: `require 'foo'` is ambiguous when there is both foo.rb and foo.so
- Obviously this is a spec change request.
- 03:29 AM Feature #4979 (Rejected): `require 'foo'` is ambiguous when there is both foo.rb and foo.so
When there is both foo.rb and foo.so and a `require 'foo'` call is evaluated, Ruby 1.8 will load either foo...
- 01:01 PM Bug #1240 (Closed): parser bug in 1.8.7 and 1.9.1p0
- The original issue that OP reported was already fixed at r27359.
The commit caused a regression [ruby-core:29579], a...
Also available in: Atom