From 07/09/2011 to 07/15/2011
- 07:53 AM Revision 32542: * eval.c (ruby_setjmp): need to save the stack after r2 (the Table
- of Contents on ppc64) is saved onto the stack by getcontext().
based on <https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?i...
- 06:00 AM Revision 32541: * 2011-07-14
- 06:00 AM Revision 32540: * properties.
- 08:53 PM Bug #4411: Context saving issue on PPC64
- Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> At Wed, 18 May 2011 02:23:35 +0900,
> Kacper Kowalik wrote in [ruby-core:36...
- 03:30 AM Bug #5017 (Rejected): Mysql::Error: #08S01Bad handshake
if ruby-1.8.7 is compiled from src (not binary from rpm), it can't connect to mysql-5.1.58:
- 10:30 PM Bug #4181: Backport Ruby 1.9 singleton.rb, since 1.8's is not thread-safe
- Hope this would be merged at the next pathlevel release. :)
- 02:42 AM Feature #4979 (Rejected): `require 'foo'` is ambiguous when there is both foo.rb and foo.so
- Ruby 1.8 won't change any more except bugs.
- 02:53 AM Feature #4979: `require 'foo'` is ambiguous when there is both foo.rb and foo.so
- On Sat, Jul 09, 2011 at 01:04:08AM +0900, Antonio Terceiro wrote:
> When there is both foo.rb and foo.so and a `req...
- 01:04 AM Feature #4979: `require 'foo'` is ambiguous when there is both foo.rb and foo.so
- What is needed to have a decision?
Also available in: Atom