From 07/12/2011 to 07/18/2011
- 11:41 AM Backport #5043 (Open): Thread#backtrace
- This is a request that http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/977 which is an implementation of Thread#backtrace, be bac...
- 06:32 PM Backport #2556 (Assigned): Should r24500 be backported to 1.8?
- Backport to 1.8.7 is up to you.
- 06:32 PM Backport #2556 (Closed): Should r24500 be backported to 1.8?
- This issue was solved with changeset r32574.
Brian, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to Ruby is ...
- 06:20 PM Backport #1065 (Rejected): more human readable output on parsing failure
- One-point-eighters have been living with those mnemonics, so just leave them.
- 06:13 PM Bug #3154 (Closed): Hidden allocate, new and superclass methods on 1.9.2
- 05:56 PM Backport #4661 (Assigned): Please backport r31365 to 1.8.7 stable branch
- 05:01 PM Backport #4661 (Closed): Please backport r31365 to 1.8.7 stable branch
- This issue was solved with changeset r32570.
Jon, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to Ruby is gr...
- 05:55 PM Backport #2462 (Assigned): Bignum comparison fail [ruby-dev:38672]
- 05:53 PM Backport #2462 (Closed): Bignum comparison fail [ruby-dev:38672]
- This issue was solved with changeset r32573.
Hiroshi, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to Ruby i...
- 05:07 PM Feature #4588 (Rejected): exec(env, cmd) fails in Ruby 1.8; works in 1.9
- 1.8.7 is legacy and basically feature frozen.
If you provide me with a patch I could commit it to ruby_1_8, but th...
- 12:02 PM Bug #5017 (Rejected): Mysql::Error: #08S01Bad handshake
- This is not ruby's bug, it is the ruby mysql extension's bug. Please file it on the bug tracker for the ruby mysql ex...
- 09:32 AM Revision 32574: Backport r24500; fixes #2556.
- * lib/date.rb (complete_frags): Monday must be suitable for %W's
- 08:53 AM Revision 32573: Backport r23730; fixes #2462.
- * numeric.c (flo_cmp): Infinity is greater than any bignum
* bignum.c (rb_big_cmp): ditto.
- 08:30 AM Revision 32572: Fix credit.
- 08:01 AM Revision 32571: * 2011-07-17
- 08:01 AM Revision 32570: Backport r31365; fixes #4661.
- * configure.in (STRIP): use proper toolchain. based on a patch
from Jon Forums at [ruby-core:35909]. fixes #4617
- 10:38 PM Bug #1555 (Rejected): Inaccessible 'io' parameter in Test::Unit::UI::Console::TestRunner.initialize(x,y,io)
- 1.8 is dying; use 1.9.
- 07:19 AM Bug #1555 (Open): Inaccessible 'io' parameter in Test::Unit::UI::Console::TestRunner.initialize(x,y,io)
- I don't maintain test/unit.
You might prefer to try minitest, which already supports an io object.
- 03:02 AM Bug #5017: Mysql::Error: #08S01Bad handshake
- Looking at the code:
def real_connect(host=nil, user=nil, passwd=nil, db=nil, port=nil, socket=nil, flag=nil)
- 07:53 AM Revision 32542: * eval.c (ruby_setjmp): need to save the stack after r2 (the Table
- of Contents on ppc64) is saved onto the stack by getcontext().
based on <https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?i...
- 06:00 AM Revision 32541: * 2011-07-14
- 06:00 AM Revision 32540: * properties.
- 08:53 PM Bug #4411: Context saving issue on PPC64
- Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> At Wed, 18 May 2011 02:23:35 +0900,
> Kacper Kowalik wrote in [ruby-core:36...
- 03:30 AM Bug #5017 (Rejected): Mysql::Error: #08S01Bad handshake
if ruby-1.8.7 is compiled from src (not binary from rpm), it can't connect to mysql-5.1.58:
Also available in: Atom