From 08/28/2011 to 09/03/2011
- 05:13 PM Bug #5270: Date#freeze causes memoized Date methods to fail
- Forgot to attach the patch.
- 05:12 PM Bug #5270 (Open): Date#freeze causes memoized Date methods to fail
- When freezing a Date object, memoized methods will fail because the memoized value cannot be stored on the frozen obj...
- 07:27 AM Bug #4915: segmentation fault on net/http.rb:586
- I've had a similar problem a few times, and it was always because I had Ruby compiled with the incorrect OpenSSL. Do...
- 02:32 AM Bug #5247 (Open): Marshal.load didn't call correct initialize method of subclasses of a struct
- It's ok in 1.9:
> ruby -ve 'class C<Struct.new(:a);def initialize;end;end;p Marshal.load(Marshal.dump(C.new))'
Also available in: Atom