From 01/20/2012 to 01/26/2012
- 03:10 PM Bug #5928: Buffer error when inflating compressed data with Zlib
- How was the file tzlib-clean.txt generated? Are you sure it contains deflate-compressed data?
- 05:20 AM Bug #5928 (Open): Buffer error when inflating compressed data with Zlib
I tried to google a solution for this issue, but no luck at all.
How to reproduce:
- 07:10 AM Revision 34380: * 2012-01-26
- 07:10 AM Revision 34379: Forward port r34151 from ruby_1_8_7.
- 02:31 PM Bug #5926 (Closed): Procs created by Method#to_proc do not pass block through.
- The Proc object you get back from a Method on which you have called to_proc does not appear to pass blocks through wh...
- 03:42 AM Bug #5108: ruby 1.8.7 fails to build with glibc 2.14
- For a workaround, I have added STDOUT.flush at the end of each of the three scripts ruby-1.8.7-p357/ext/dl/mk*rb .
Also available in: Atom