From 05/10/2012 to 05/16/2012
- 05:36 AM Bug #6438 (Open): Ruby Queue in thread before fork causes segfault on GC
- After many hours of debugging (with immeasurable help from Eric Lindvall), I've come across a pretty nasty bug in MRI...
- 04:07 AM Bug #6424 (Open): mkmf generates incorrect Makefile
The code to reproduce the bug:
--- begin of extconf.rb ---
--- end of ex...
- 05:09 AM Revision 35619: * ext/bigdecimal/bigdecimal.c (PUSH): to prevent VALUE from GC,
- must not cast it to unsigned long, which may be shorter than
VALUE, and the result can be mere garbage.
Also available in: Atom