From 06/08/2012 to 06/14/2012
- 11:31 AM Bug #3011 (Closed): caller for recursive function
- 11:30 AM Backport #3273 (Closed): Float string conversion
- 09:10 AM Bug #5885 (Closed): 32 bit ruby 1.8 cannot load times from SSL certificates past 2038
- OK, thanks Eric, I'll close it then!
- 08:43 AM Bug #5885: 32 bit ruby 1.8 cannot load times from SSL certificates past 2038
- Since ruby 1.8.7 is entering EOL I think it's ok to close this as wontfix.
- 10:06 AM Bug #5885: 32 bit ruby 1.8 cannot load times from SSL certificates past 2038
: drbrain (Eric Hodel) wrote:
Note that ruby 1.9 on a 32 bit platform doesn't have this problem since Time a...
- 09:41 AM Bug #5885 (Assigned): 32 bit ruby 1.8 cannot load times from SSL certificates past 2038
- Eric, can we close this? The only way to fix this that I see would be to move towards using DateTime internally, but ...
- 05:44 PM Bug #4411 (Closed): Context saving issue on PPC64
- Fixed at r32542
- 08:31 AM Bug #6543 (Feedback): [SEGFAULT] ruby 1.8.7-p358 i386-mingw crashes during Win32API calls
I can't reproduce with Windows 7 x64 (Ultimate) or Windows 7 x86.
Neither with 1.9.3 or against trunk.
Also available in: Atom