From 10/19/2012 to 11/17/2012
- 08:52 AM Bug #5698 (Rejected): rexml Encoding logic creates unnecessary singleton classes, aliases at runtime
- http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/news/2011/10/06/plans-for-1-8-7/ says "We continue to provide normal maintenance for 1.8....
- 01:32 AM Bug #5698: rexml Encoding logic creates unnecessary singleton classes, aliases at runtime
- This should be fixed if 1.8 is still open, or closed if it is not.
- 01:34 AM Bug #1034: Ruby 1.8 evaluates block argument out of order from other arguments and receiver
- This was an artifact of 1.8's interpreter. It should be fixed (which would be hard, since iter/blockarg wraps whateve...
- 01:33 AM Bug #5071: Inconsistent non-local return behavior inside a lambda
- This should be fixed if 1.8 is open or closed if it is not.
- 01:31 AM Bug #5926: Procs created by Method#to_proc do not pass block through.
- This should be fixed (if 1.8 is still open for fixes) or closed (if it is not).
- 12:41 AM Bug #4181: Backport Ruby 1.9 singleton.rb, since 1.8's is not thread-safe
- Over a year and no progress on this one. If 1.8.7 is dead, this can be rejected...I'd just like to know.
Also available in: Atom