From 05/28/2009 to 06/03/2009
- 11:21 PM Bug #1557: Memory leak in DRb
Version is ruby 1.8.6 (2007-09-24 patchlevel 111) [i386-mswin32]
- 09:18 PM Backport #1437: 1.8.7-p160 compilation with CC fails on OpenSolaris
Done backporting to 1.8.7. 1.8.6 also has this issue.
- 09:14 PM Backport #1232: sprintf Heap Corruption
- 09:08 PM Backport #1563: Bigdecimal extension does not compile with debug build
1.8.6 also suffers from bug #1229 and the identical patch should apply.
- 09:06 PM Backport #1563 (Closed): Bigdecimal extension does not compile with debug build
Building bigdecimal with _DEBUG set fails because gfDebug is commented out (this is with VC2008).
- 09:03 PM Backport #1562 (Assigned): r22674 should be backported to 1.8.6
IMHO revision r22674 is worth backporting to 1.8.6.
- 10:31 PM Bug #1557 (Open): Memory leak in DRb
I just made a stress test on my distributed ruby service, and I think there is a memory leak, at least ...
- 12:30 AM Backport #1173: Method name typo in soap/mimemessage.rb
This is done. Just checking rubyspec test coverage for the issue (and probably adding said coverage), then I...
Also available in: Atom