From 12/08/2009 to 12/14/2009
- 03:51 PM Backport #2477 (Assigned): String#split should be ASCII sensitive
If r24544 is backported, r24934 is also worth backported.
Author: naruse <naruse@b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff...
- 03:48 PM Backport #1072: Ripper#filename
- 03:42 PM Backport #2416 (Closed): win32's flock
- 03:39 PM Bug #2235 (Assigned): Segmentation fault with PTY.spawn
This still happens in p376.
- 01:21 PM Bug #2464: cross-compile Ruby patchlevel 376 fails
Yui, thank you for your answer, but I have to disagree.
Prior patchlevels of 1.9.1 (243) were compilable...
- 12:02 PM Bug #2464 (Rejected): cross-compile Ruby patchlevel 376 fails
You seem to use Ruby 1.8.6 for bulding Ruby 1.9.1.
But Ruby 1.9's lib/mkmf.rb can't run with Ruby 1.8.6.
- 10:54 PM Backport #2475: InstructionSequence#to_a fails for duparray
This is already fixed in p376, isn't it?
- 10:49 PM Backport #2475 (Closed): InstructionSequence#to_a fails for duparray
irb(main):003:0> i = RubyVM::InstructionSequence.compile("a = [ 1, 2, 3 ]; foo(a)")
- 03:04 PM Backport #2473 (Assigned): Handle leak in TCPServer on Windows
It's fixed on trunk, in r25569.
Yugui, can you backport the first hunk of the changeset?
- 10:35 AM Backport #2473 (Assigned): Handle leak in TCPServer on Windows
1. Run the following program on Windows (XP, haven't tried others) using Ruby 1.9.1p0:
- 10:01 PM Backport #2472: ri generation problem
I have just checked on
ruby 1.9.2dev (2009-12-10 trunk 26061) [x86_64-linux]
It's seems ok.
- 07:43 PM Backport #2472 (Open): ri generation problem
rdoc generates irregular ri documentation when I have class Object in some module
create file (source at...
- 12:42 PM Backport #2463 (Assigned): String#center
- 09:57 AM Backport #2463 (Closed): String#center
This issue was solved with changeset r26052.
Sakuro, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution ...
- 12:38 AM Bug #2464 (Rejected): cross-compile Ruby patchlevel 376 fails
While cross compiling (platform OSX, target mingw32) latest release, it failed in several places....
- 10:04 PM Backport #2463 (Closed): String#center
1.9.1p376で ruby -e 'puts "".center(11, "ab")' の結果がおかしくなります。
ruby 1.9.1p243 (2009-07-16 revisi...
Also available in: Atom