From 04/20/2010 to 04/26/2010
- 07:20 AM Bug #3201 (Open): Backport request for r25932 to 1.9.1 branch (gem_prelude.rb)
Please backport commit r25932 (dup required for force_encoding) in gem_prelude.rb.
I get the following ...
- 08:11 PM Bug #3178: Fileutils#rmdir does rescue Dir Errors without raising new
After thinking and reading source again, i think the issue should be resolved entirely different.
- 09:39 PM Bug #3174: segmentation fault at running Array method each
if you would like to reproduce it with 1.9.1p378 you have to ensure that your postgres db is fast enough
- 04:23 PM Bug #2549 (Closed): Redirected stdout don't work on child process on Windows
fixed at r27449
- 04:23 PM Bug #2510 (Closed): xsystem fails in 1.9/mingw
fixed at r27449
- 03:20 PM Bug #3193 (Open): uint is not parsed in dl/cparser.rb
I use ruby-taglib and I have made two changes in the code in order to use it with ruby 1.9.1.
- 07:38 AM Bug #3189: [BUG] Segmentation fault
In message "Re: [ruby-core:29738] [Bug #3189] [BUG] Segmentation fault"
on Fri, 23 Apr 2010 05:19...
- 05:19 AM Bug #3189 (Open): [BUG] Segmentation fault
running the command bundle install with rails3.0.0.beta2, ruby 1.9.1p376, ubuntu 9.10
- 06:25 AM Bug #3190: Segmentation fault gzip/tar
Is this a new rails app? Can you provide us with the contents of your bundler Gemfile?
- 05:27 AM Bug #3190: Segmentation fault gzip/tar
Deleting all gems from vendor/cache directory and the fault goes away when running bundle install. Run the bu...
- 05:23 AM Bug #3190 (Open): Segmentation fault gzip/tar
running bundle install rails3.0.0.beta2 ubuntu 9.10 - similar to the previous post I made a few minutes ago t...
- 04:51 AM Bug #3188 (Open): remove_method.rb:3: [BUG] Segmentation fault
Bug happens sometimes. When I start the WEBRick server, the following message appears at the Mac OS X Termina...
- 01:08 AM Bug #3183: "[BUG] The handle is invalid." when working with Threads
do you get this on trunk?
- 05:16 AM Bug #3183: "[BUG] The handle is invalid." when working with Threads
Also able to reach the crash with:
and even with:
- 04:42 AM Bug #3183: "[BUG] The handle is invalid." when working with Threads
I could reach the the same crash with the following code:
somevar = 
somevar << Thre...
- 12:56 AM Bug #3183 (Closed): "[BUG] The handle is invalid." when working with Threads
Sometimes (about 30% times) when running the following code ruby crashes.
- 01:12 PM Bug #3181 (Rejected): Possible regexp regression in 1.9.1-p378
It is intended, \s/\d/\w is ASCII after 1.9.1p378 and 1.9.2.
(ruby 1.9.2dev (2009-07-18 trunk 24186) is too...
- 10:37 PM Bug #3181 (Rejected): Possible regexp regression in 1.9.1-p378
there seems to be some sort of regression in 1.9.1-p378 regarding regular expressions and I18N suppo...
- 05:33 PM Bug #3178: Fileutils#rmdir does rescue Dir Errors without raising new
AH, thats nonsense too.
you cant remove a directory if it is nonempty, even when -p is set (since the d...
- 05:30 PM Bug #3178 (Open): Fileutils#rmdir does rescue Dir Errors without raising new
another one from #ruby@freenode
15:29 < jetienne> apeiros: on 1.8.7, FileUtils.rmdir('/tmp/nonempty_dir'...
- 02:25 AM Bug #3174: segmentation fault at running Array method each
I was able to run the script (with slight modifications) from Ruby 1.9.2 trunk and had no crashes. I've atta...
Also available in: Atom