From 06/10/2010 to 06/16/2010
- 01:10 AM Bug #3431: Segmentation fault in ruby-1.9.1-p378
On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 12:04:09PM +0900, David Sulc wrote:
> Bug #3431: Segmentation fault in ruby-1.9.1-p3...
- 04:30 AM Bug #3438 (Open): ruby-1.9.1-p378 'make test' failed at test_thread.rb
Using fedora 13:
Linux 220.127.116.11-112.fc13.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu May 27 02:28:31 UTC 2010 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GN...
- 10:19 AM Backport #3437 (Assigned): Does not compile on Windows with Visual Studio
yugui-san, please commit this patch.
this is a part of r25173, and already backported to ruby_1_8, ruby_1_8...
- 12:11 AM Backport #3437 (Assigned): Does not compile on Windows with Visual Studio
When compiled with Visual Studio, compilation fails with the error message "cannot parse and attach manifest,...
- 12:04 PM Bug #3431 (Open): Segmentation fault in ruby-1.9.1-p378
I get a segmentation fault in rails-3.0.0.beta4 when creating a trivial app (i.e. generating one model via sc...
Also available in: Atom