From 07/08/2010 to 07/14/2010
- 08:42 AM Backport #3567 (Assigned): r28082 * ext/zlib/zlib.c (zstream_append_input2): add RB_GC_GUARD.
- 06:08 AM Bug #3561: ruby-1.9.3-r28570 test/unit gem activation failure
Yes, whenever you use a gem that replaces stdlib functionality you should use #gem before #require.
- 06:06 AM Bug #3561: ruby-1.9.3-r28570 test/unit gem activation failure
I don't believe this is a bug.
The problem is that gem prelude prefers files installed as gems over file...
- 12:53 AM Bug #3561 (Open): ruby-1.9.3-r28570 test/unit gem activation failure
- 06:50 AM Bug #2783: Segmentation Fault (using libxml-ruby)
This is highly likely a 3rd party issue.
Please open a Ticket on libxml-ruby project, provid...
- 06:48 AM Bug #2783: Segmentation Fault (using libxml-ruby)
Hi all, I'm getting the same segfault as DD above. My gem environment is as follows
$ gem env
Also available in: Atom