From 04/03/2011 to 04/09/2011
- 02:25 AM Backport #4357: Please backport r30629 and r30630 to 1_9_2
- 09:37 AM Backport #4557 (Assigned): Invalid case behaviour when comparing a character read from a file
- 03:43 AM Backport #4557: Invalid case behaviour when comparing a character read from a file
Note that this is a windows-only bug.
- 09:35 AM Backport #4540: ext/-test-/string/extconf.rb is missing in Ruby 1.9.2
- 09:41 PM Backport #4557 (Closed): Invalid case behaviour when comparing a character read from a file
Reading chars from a file causes the case statement to work incorrectly. The origin of the issue can be found...
- 12:29 AM Backport #4542 (Assigned): test_threaded_flush sometimes fails
In trunk, test_threaded_flush was modified by r29022, and it's not backported to ruby_1_9_2 branch yet.
- 11:56 AM Backport #4542: test_threaded_flush sometimes fails
I found a way to reproduce this every time:
/home/yhara/temp/ruby_1_9_2_svn % svn di
Also available in: Atom