From 12/25/2012 to 12/31/2012
- 09:30 PM Backport #7641 (Closed): Segmentation Fault MRI 1.9.3-p362
- Folks, I've a regular Rails project throwing the following error:
Notes: The issue doesn't happen on Ruby 1.9.3-p3...
- 09:09 PM Backport #7629: Segmentation fault
- Seeing the same error at the same line (gems/activerecord-3.2.9/lib/active_record/relation.rb:241) after upgrading to...
- 02:42 PM Backport #7629: Segmentation fault
- I have similar segmentation fault on the same place (gems/activerecord-3.2.9/lib/active_record/relation.rb:241).
- 12:35 AM Backport #7629: Segmentation fault
- in p362, i am also getting segfaults and cant easy repeat it (because its crushed not every time). p327 is ok.
- 07:53 AM Backport #7637: make clean で clean-static のエラー
- 2012/12/29 とみたまさひろ <email@example.com>:
> Ruby 1.9.3 p362 で make した後に make clean すると、いくつかの ext ディレクトリで次のエラーが出ます。
- 07:25 AM Backport #7637 (Assigned): make clean で clean-static のエラー
- 07:24 AM Backport #7637 (Closed): make clean で clean-static のエラー
- Ruby 1.9.3 p362 で make した後に make clean すると、いくつかの ext ディレクトリで次のエラーが出ます。
make: *** `clean' に必要なターゲット `clea...
- 10:28 PM Backport #7629: Segmentation fault
- We've had several reports of this kind of segfault on Travis CI: https://github.com/travis-ci/travis-ci/issues/827
- 04:23 PM Backport #7629: Segmentation fault
- "atd (Antonio Tapiador)" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> ruby 1.9....
- 06:51 PM Backport #7633: Build failure ruby 1.9.3p362 with x64 VC2012
- I found that this issue is equal to bug #7332.
The changeset r37661 should be backported.
- 01:20 PM Backport #7633 (Closed): Build failure ruby 1.9.3p362 with x64 VC2012
- I cannot build ruby 1.9.3p362 with x64 VC2012 on Windows 8.
Microsoft(R) Program ...
- 03:56 PM Backport #7634: Documentation for class.c methods is missing
- TIL: thank you charlie!
- 03:52 PM Backport #7634: Documentation for class.c methods is missing
If you look at the git-svn-id in the commit message:
- 03:42 PM Backport #7634 (Assigned): Documentation for class.c methods is missing
- 03:39 PM Backport #7634 (Closed): Documentation for class.c methods is missing
- This seems to have been fixed before in r36272, but went missing again.
See #6666 for original discussion.
- 08:19 PM Backport #7629: Segmentation fault
- we're also seeing a very similar segmentation fault after upgrading to 1.9.3p362 with unicorn (rails 3.2.9, postgresq...
- 08:03 PM Backport #7629 (Closed): Segmentation fault
- ruby 1.9.3p362 produces a segmentation fault in our tests in Travis.
You can find a full trace of the bug at https...
- 05:28 PM Backport #7624 (Assigned): How to handle exceptions raised in event hook?
- 05:23 PM Backport #7624: How to handle exceptions raised in event hook?
- I tried to move this ticket to backport193, but I can't move it (system error?).
I attached a patch for 1.9.3. Plea...
- 05:18 PM Backport #7624: How to handle exceptions raised in event hook?
- I fixed this issue as 1.8 (1.6, JRuby) compatible.
1.9 also needs backport.
- 12:16 PM Backport #7134 (Closed): Signal handling bug in Mac OS X
Ok, ok. I give up this claim. I hope nobody uses trap.
- 10:24 PM Backport #7624 (Closed): How to handle exceptions raised in event hook?
- This issue was solved with changeset r38601.
Koichi, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to Ruby is...
- 09:30 PM Backport #7624 (Closed): How to handle exceptions raised in event hook?
- The following program raises an exception in `return' event hook.
class FOO < RuntimeError; end
class BAR < ...
- 02:36 PM Revision 38606: merge revision(s) 37410:
- * lib/mkmf.rb: fix for if config["libdir"] is nil.
* tool/make-snapshot: fix wrong regexp for releasing preview.
- 01:33 PM Revision 38602: * KNOWNBUGS.rb: if an exception is raised in hooks, need to raise the exception
- in the hooked context. it's 1.8's behavior.
see r38601 in trunk.
- 11:42 AM Revision 38598: merge revision(s) 38595,38596: [Backport #7607]
- * bignum.c, include/ruby/intern.h (rb_big_eql): exported.
* thread.c (recursive_check): object_id maybe a Bignum, n...
- 09:50 AM Backport #7558 (Third Party's Issue): Small docs bug for Regexp::union
- seems it's only on ruby-doc.org.
- 01:01 AM Revision 38588: merge revision(s) 38548:
- * gc.c (obj_id_to_ref): add a macro to treat Bignum object id.
This follows the change r38493.
* gc.c (id2ref): ...
Also available in: Atom