From 05/29/2013 to 06/04/2013
- 12:50 AM Backport #8431 (Assigned): File.read() crash on Win32SP3 32bit
- backport for 1.9.3 is also required?
- 12:49 AM Backport #8431 (Closed): File.read() crash on Win32SP3 32bit
- This issue was solved with changeset r41056.
Oleg, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to Ruby is g...
- 08:42 PM Backport #8328: r40457 - Hash#shift performance improvement
- Backported version of "fix Hash#shift" attached.
- 09:21 PM Backport #8328 (Assigned): r40457 - Hash#shift performance improvement
- Sorry for late reply.
trunk is too different from 1.9.3, so I cannot patch r40457 simply.
Please wait more.
- 09:05 PM Backport #8406 (Closed): Bad backport of r39578 in r40098 breaks build on OpenBSD
- This issue was solved with changeset r40983.
Jeremy, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to Ruby is...
- 09:01 PM Backport #8356 (Closed): Documentation for yaml.rb on 1.9
- This issue was solved with changeset r40982.
Zachary, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to Ruby i...
- 12:05 PM Revision 40983: merge revision(s) 35589: [Backport #8406]
- * configure.in (POSTLINK): default to : command to get rid of flag
only command, since BSD make does not work with...
- 12:00 PM Revision 40982: * lib/yaml.rb: documentation updates, patched by zzak.
- [ruby-core:54735] [Backport #8356]
Also available in: Atom