From 07/05/2013 to 07/11/2013
- 10:09 AM Backport #8603 (Closed): Back porting r41623
- This issue was solved with changeset r41909.
Usaku, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to Ruby is ...
- 07:37 AM Backport #7123: Segmentation fault in ruby 1.9.3-p194
- It's also reproducible on release version of OSX:
ruby 1.9.3p392 (2013-02-22 revision 39386) [x86_64-darwin12.3.0...
- 02:29 AM Backport #7123: Segmentation fault in ruby 1.9.3-p194
Seems like this issue is still there.
I can confirm that test case provided by M. Scott Ford is failing on "r...
- 01:09 AM Revision 41909: merge revision(s) 41623,41723: [Backport #8603]
- * ext/bigdecimal/bigdecimal.c (BigMath_s_exp): Fix for the cases when
the argument x is not a BigDecimal.
- 01:31 PM Backport #8580 (Assigned): Latest download of Ruby 1.9.3 has an inconsistent version of date_core.c
- 01:33 AM Revision 41878: * include/ruby/intern.h (rb_path_next, rb_path_skip_prefix,
- rb_path_last_separator, rb_path_end, ruby_find_basename,
ruby_find_extname): restore the declarations of these func...
- 01:21 AM Revision 41876: * include/ruby/intern.h (rb_f_lambda): mark as deprecated.
- 01:06 AM Revision 41875: * include/ruby/intern.h (rb_f_lambda): restore the declaration of
- rb_f_lambda() for backword compatibility.
- 07:05 AM Backport #8609: FileUtils.mv fails across devices on Windows
- Please backport r40001 to Ruby 1.9.3 so File.rename work across devices.
- 07:05 AM Backport #8609 (Closed): FileUtils.mv fails across devices on Windows
- Reproduction code: https://gist.github.com/luislavena/5179408
The issue is that Ruby is using MoveFile under the c...
Also available in: Atom