From 05/25/2013 to 05/31/2013
- 10:37 PM Backport #8040: Unexpect behavior when using keyword arguments
- I also think new behavior is better than former behavior.
I'll backport it till next release.
- 07:52 PM Backport #8040 (Assigned): Unexpect behavior when using keyword arguments
- Fixed. Sorry for very very late action!
I left to nagachika-san whether it should be backported or not.
- 07:50 PM Backport #8040 (Closed): Unexpect behavior when using keyword arguments
- This issue was solved with changeset r40992.
Pablo, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to Ruby is ...
- 03:51 AM Backport #8463 (Closed): Proc auto-splat bug with named arguments
I'd expect a proc to either do an implicit splat or not, but right now it looks for options before doing the ...
- 10:37 PM Backport #8451 (Closed): backport r40925 (bug fix of File.fnmatch with multi-byte character in bracket)
- 09:51 PM Backport #8450 (Closed): backport r40920 (string.c (rb_str_quote_unprintable): check if argument is a string.)
- 01:15 AM Backport #8448 (Closed): backport r40915 (fix a SEGV when Module#private_constant with no arg)
Also available in: Atom