From 11/21/2013 to 11/27/2013
- 01:48 AM Backport #8872: Case statements do not honor a refinement of the '===' method
- This has caused a regression in Rails where `===` isn't being sent via `method_missing`:
- 04:19 AM Revision 43783: merge revision(s) 43780:
- util.c: more precision
* util.c (ruby_strtod): BigMath requires more precision.
- 04:00 AM Revision 43778: merge revision(s) 43775:
- * util.c (ruby_strtod): ignore too long fraction part, which does not
affect the result.
- 02:28 PM Backport #9132 (Open): Mutex error while using EM.defer with Ruby 2.0.0
- Sorry, I can reproduce with more trial.
- 01:56 PM Backport #9132 (Feedback): Mutex error while using EM.defer with Ruby 2.0.0
- I cannot reproduce with 2.0.0-p247 on my laptop with Gemfile shown below.
Is it platform dependent?
== Gemfile ==...
- 08:34 AM Backport #9132 (Rejected): Mutex error while using EM.defer with Ruby 2.0.0
- We are in process of migrating our gem from ruby-1.9.3 to ruby-2.0.0. While running rspec examples with v2.0.0
- 01:31 PM Backport #9131 (Closed): r43732 commit miss of version.h update
- This issue was solved with changeset r43741.
Jon, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to Ruby is gr...
- 01:28 PM Backport #9131 (Assigned): r43732 commit miss of version.h update
- Thank you for your notice! I'll commit update of patchlevel to 351 later.
- 02:00 AM Backport #9131 (Closed): r43732 commit miss of version.h update
- The r43732 commit should have included an update to version.h for RUBY_PATCHLEVEL.
- 04:31 AM Revision 43741: * version.h (RUBY_PATCHLEVEL): update patchlevel to 351.
- fix commit miss of r43732. [ruby-core:58444] [Backport #9131]
Also available in: Atom