From 12/12/2013 to 12/18/2013
- 03:11 PM Backport #8872: Case statements do not honor a refinement of the '===' method
- After consideration, I think for and case statement should honor refinement since they are fundamentally syntax sugar...
- 10:40 AM Backport #8872: Case statements do not honor a refinement of the '===' method
Is there any progress? Does anyone has usecase of refinements & case statement?
- 04:19 PM Backport #9168 (Closed): Segfault with Sync_m, Queue, and garbage collection
- This issue was solved with changeset r44260.
Patrick, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to Ruby...
- 06:54 PM Backport #9248 (Assigned): Struct methods, segmentation fault
- 05:53 PM Backport #9248: Struct methods, segmentation fault
- This is due to inspect of symbol inside the array.
Somehow the rb_id2str() call in sym_inspect is returning zer...
- 04:53 PM Backport #9248: Struct methods, segmentation fault
- Odd, doesn't happen with trunk, but I can reproduce it with 2.0.0-p353
on x86_64-linux. Will try to investigate b...
- 07:14 AM Backport #9248 (Closed): Struct methods, segmentation fault
The following snippet causes segmentation fault:
- 03:33 PM Revision 44182: merge revision(s) 41427:
- test_pty.rb: reap zombie
* test/test_pty.rb (test_cloexec): reap zombie than leaving to
- 04:02 PM Revision 44150: merge revision(s) 39722: [Backport #9178]
- * enumerator.c (enumerator_with_index): try to convert given offset to
integer. fix bug introduced in r39594.
Also available in: Atom