From 01/09/2014 to 01/15/2014
- 04:37 PM Backport #8872: Case statements do not honor a refinement of the '===' method
- Issue #8872 has been updated by Yukihiro Matsumoto.
ruby -v set to 2.0.0
I don't think changing the behavior i...
- 04:29 PM Backport #8872: Case statements do not honor a refinement of the '===' method
- I don't think changing the behavior in the middle of a release is a good idea.
So I don't encourage backporting. Th...
- 01:55 AM Backport #9404 (Third Party's Issue): Error due to Taps Gem (heroku db:pull)
You're mixing RVM-installed gems with system provided Ruby, as you can see from the backtrace Ruby.framewor...
- 01:45 AM Backport #9404 (Third Party's Issue): Error due to Taps Gem (heroku db:pull)
- Got this error while trying to do a heroku db:pull. Using Taps gem v 0.3.24 and MySQL local database.
- 02:26 PM Backport #9168 (Closed): Segfault with Sync_m, Queue, and garbage collection
- I've committed my patch at r44576 with some modification with ChangeLog
- 02:23 PM Revision 44576: merge revision(s) 44260: [Backport #9168]
- patch inspired from r44260 on trunk. [ruby-core:58652] [Bug #9168]
* gc.c (run_finalizer): clear th->errinfo before ...
- 01:18 PM Revision 44575: merge revision(s) 44570:
- tcltklib.c: create_ip_exc format argument
* ext/tk/tcltklib.c (create_ip_exc): format argument must not be a
- 07:08 AM Revision 44567: merge revision(s) 43587: [Backport #8623]
- * tool/rbinstall.rb (Gem::Specification#collect): make stable
Gem::Specification.files in default .gemspecs the di...
- 07:05 AM Revision 44566: merge revision(s) 43676: [Backport #8439]
- * test/openssl/test_cipher.rb (test_aes_gcm_wrong_tag): Don't use
String#succ because it can make modified (wrong)...
- 06:53 AM Revision 44565: merge revision(s) 44195: [Backport #7772]
- * util.c (ruby_qsort): fix potential stack overflow on a large
machine. based on the patch by Conrad Irwin <conra...
- 06:30 AM Revision 44564: merge revision(s) 41351: [Backport #9199]
- * ext/tk/tkutil/tkutil.c: use rb_sprintf(), rb_id2str(), and
rb_intern_str() instead of rb_intern() and RSTRING_PT...
Also available in: Atom