From 01/03/2014 to 01/09/2014
- 02:20 PM Backport #8072: Method#arity for keyword arguments
- About the behavior, the right return value is not clear for me.
It needs matz' decision.
- 02:06 PM Backport #9306 (Closed): please backport r44440 and r44444 (build problem of mswin)
- This issue was solved with changeset r44532.
Usaku, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to Ruby is ...
- 05:06 AM Revision 44532: merge revision(s) 44440,44444: [Backport #9306]
- * win32/Makefile.sub (fake.rb): should depend on version.h because
if RUBY_VERSION is updated, fake.rb need to say...
- 11:21 PM Revision 44528: merge revision(s) 44488: [Backport #9341]
- * test/net/imap/cacert.pem: generate new CA cert, since the last one
expired. [Bug #9341] [ruby-core:59459]
- 08:28 AM Backport #9316: BigDecimal division in Ruby 2.1
- This looks like the same thing as https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/9305
- 10:32 AM Backport #9375 (Closed): Backport r44515 RubyGems 2.2.1
- This fixes some bugs in RubyGems 2.2.0 including performance regressions.
I have attached a patch to update NEWS a...
- 09:23 AM Backport #9349: Backport r44458
- related commit are r44455, r44458 and r44510
- 10:52 AM Backport #9316: BigDecimal division in Ruby 2.1
- When upgrading to ruby 2.1 calculate a percentage in our system broke
v1 = BigDecimal.new("0.94")
- 05:52 AM Backport #9316: BigDecimal division in Ruby 2.1
- phasis68 (Heesob Park) wrote:
> Here is a simple patch to ensure the minimun precison of division result.
- 10:37 AM Backport #9349: Backport r44458
- The test for the regression was included in r44455
- 09:05 AM Backport #9349 (Closed): Backport r44458
- Related to #9309 and #9313 and more.
Also available in: Atom