Ruby Supported Platforms¶
These platforms have a public CI (normally green) and are maintained by a ruby-core committer.
- AIX (kanemoto)
- CentOS (kosaki)
- Debian/Ubuntu (kosaki, nobu, matz)
- FreeBSD (knu, naruse)
- mswin64 (usa, tarui)
- OS X (mrkn, sora, nobu, kosaki)
- RedHat Enterprise Linux (kosaki)
- Solaris (ngoto)
See the CIs for the exact versions of each platform being actually tested:
These platforms are maintained by a ruby-core committer.
- Haiku (toyoshim)
- nacl (yugui)
- MinGW (luislavena, nobu, shirosaki)
These platforms are under best-effort support by members of the ruby community.
- Fedora https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ruby_SIG
- OpenBSD 6.0+ (Jeremy Evans)