Date: 2015/05/14 (Thu)
Time: 14:00- 19:00 (JST)
Place: Tokyo, Japan
Remote participation: Slack? Google hangout? Ask ko1.
Attendees: Assuming active developers. Sign up is required. Please ask ko1 for details.
Language: mostly Japanese (sorry for non native Japanese speakers)
Maybe this meeting will be discussion about Ruby 2.3 based on tickets.
Please add your favorite ticket numbers you want to ask to discuss.
- Dev meeting IS NOT a decision making place. All decisions should be done at the bug tracker.
- Dev meeting is a place we can ask Matz, nobu, nurse and other developers directly. Matz is very busy person, so we can ask him directly on this opportunity. If you can not attend there, then other attendees can ask instead you (if attendees can understand your issue).
- We will write a log about discussion on a file or each tickets in English.
- All of activities are best-effort (please remind that most of us are volunteer developers).
- The date, time and place is when/where we can reserve Matz's time.
- NOTE: Write at least "ticket number/title/link" and your name. Explain details on the ticket. If you can not attend meeting, short summary are welcome because we can understand easily (long discussion is difficult to read, especially in non-native languages). Your motivation is also welcome.
- exapmle: [Feature #10917] Add GC.stat[:total_time] when GC profiling enabled (ko1)
- [Feature #11084] Use rb-readline instead of ext/readline (hsbt)
- [Feature #11083] Gemify net-telnet (hsbt)
- [Feature #11082] Remove condition of RUBY_VERSION < 1.9 (hsbt)
- slack (sorah)
- [Feature #11049] Enumerable#grep_v (inversed grep) (sorah)
- [Bug #10967] Remove "private attribute?" warning (zzak)
- [Feature #10984] Hash#contain? (zzak)
- [Bug #10856] Splat with empty keyword args
- [Feature #11140] autoload should call
Kernel.requireto give rubygems a chance to handle loading (tenderlove)
- [Feature #11151] Numeric#positive? and Numeric#negative?