Date: 2015/07/28 (Tue)
Time: 14:00- 19:00 (JST)
Place: Tokyo, Japan
Remote participation: Slack? Google hangout? Ask ko1.
Attendees: Assuming active developers. Sign up is required. Please ask ko1 for details.
Language: mostly Japanese (sorry for non native Japanese speakers)
Maybe this meeting will be discussion about Ruby 2.3 based on tickets.
Please add your favorite ticket numbers you want to ask to discuss.
- Dev meeting IS NOT a decision making place. All decisions should be done at the bug tracker.
- Dev meeting is a place we can ask Matz, nobu, nurse and other developers directly. Matz is very busy person, so we can ask him directly on this opportunity. If you can not attend there, then other attendees can ask instead you (if attendees can understand your issue).
- We will write a log about discussion on a file or each tickets in English.
- All of activities are best-effort (please remind that most of us are volunteer developers).
- The date, time and place is when/where we can reserve Matz's time.
- NOTE: Write at least "ticket number/title/link" and your name. Explain details on the ticket. If you can not attend meeting, short summary are welcome because we can understand easily (long discussion is difficult to read, especially in non-native languages). Your motivation is also welcome.
- example: [Feature #10917] Add GC.stat[:total_time] when GC profiling enabled (ko1)
- How should we handle signal
- issue triage on github
- [Feature #11253] "flags" keyword for open() (naruse)
- [Feature #11258] add 'x' mode character for O_EXCL (akr)
- [Feature #11398] deprecate constants (nobu)
- status of RubyCI and the expectation of its restoration (usa)
- our storage account is expired from about 2-3 week ago.
- we will replace following azure backends to s3.
- about the necessity of r51384 (it takes toooooo looooong time to run test-all) (usa)
- [Feature #8919] Queue as embedded class: please determine whether or not it should be introduced. (glass_saga)
- [Feature #11297] Allow private method of self to be called (a_matsuda)
(Additional explanation is welcome because we can't ask about it immediately)