Date: 2016/03/16 (Wed)
Time: 14:00- 18:00 (JST)
Place: Tokyo, Japan
Attendees: Assuming active developers. Sign up is required. Please ask ko1 for details.
Language: mostly Japanese (sorry for non native Japanese speakers)
Maybe this meeting will be discussion about Ruby 2.4 based on tickets.
Please add your favorite ticket numbers you want to ask to discuss.
- Dev meeting IS NOT a decision making place. All decisions should be done at the bug tracker.
- Dev meeting is a place we can ask Matz, nobu, nurse and other developers directly. Matz is very busy person, so we can ask him directly on this opportunity. If you can not attend there, then other attendees can ask instead you (if attendees can understand your issue).
- We will write a log about discussion on a file or each tickets in English.
- All of activities are best-effort (please remind that most of us are volunteer developers).
- The date, time and place is when/where we can reserve Matz's time.
- NOTE: Write at least "ticket number/title/link" and your name. Explain details on the ticket. If you can not attend meeting, short summary are welcome because we can understand easily (long discussion is difficult to read, especially in non-native languages). Your motivation is also welcome.
- example: [Feature #10917] Add
GC.stat[:total_time]when GC profiling enabled (ko1)
- [Feature #10098] Timing-safe string comparison for
- [Bug #12139] return
OpenSSL::Random.random_bytes(n)call takes to long.
OpenSSL::bug on windows. (naruse)
- [Feature #12142]
Hashtables with open addressing (in particular, question about 32/64-bit indices) (duerst)
- [Feature #12125] Proposal: Shorthand operator for
- Onigmo maintenance (duerst)
- upper/lower case conversion (duerst)
- Gem search (duerst)
- [Feature #12026] Support warning filters (jeremyevans0)
- [Feature #12092] Allow
Object#cloneto yield cloned object before freezing (jeremyevans0)
- [Feature #12172]
- [Feature #9969] Add
File.empty?as alias to
- [Bug #12121] 異なる名前空間にある同名の定数により
- [Bug #12112]
Resolv.getnamewith IPv6 noop (shyouhei)
- [Bug #12162]
OpenSSL::PKCS7seems to create broken objects (nested asn.1 error) (shyouhei)
- [Bug #12091] Freezing a
- [Bug #12126] [PATCH] openssl: accept moving write buffer for
- [Feature #12039]
Numeric#infinte?, consistent with
- [Feature #10617] Change multiple assignment in conditional from parse error to warning (shyouhei)
- [Feature #12094] parameterized property assignment:
o.prop(arg) = 1(shyouhei)
- [Feature #12096] New notation for instance variables and class variables (shyouhei)
- [Bug #12104] Procs keyword arguments affect value of previous argument (shyouhei)
- [Bug #12106] Behavior of double splatting of hashes with non symbol key is different according to splatted hash position (shyouhei)
- [Feature #11997] A method to read a file with interpolations (shyouhei)
- [Feature #12116]
Bignum#divmodwith multiple arguments (shyouhei)
- [Feature #12119]
next_primefor lib/prime.rb (shyouhei)
- [Feature #12134] Comparison between
- [Feature #11547] remove top-level constant lookup (shyouhei)
- [Feature #12005] Unify
- [Bug #11844] Please update unicode-licensed files (license issue) (shyouhei)
- [Bug #11816] Partial safe navigation operator (shyouhei)
- [Misc #12124] Use Automake (shyouhei)
- [Feature #12020] Documenting Ruby memory model (shyouhei)
(Additional explanation is welcome because we can't ask about it immediately)