pzb (Peter Bowen)
- Login: pzb
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/09/2008
- Last connection: 08/09/2008
- 11:03 PM Ruby 1.8 Bug #418 (Rejected): date2 library has two methods marked private unnecessarily
During the import of date2 3.9.4 into svn, :to_date and :to_datetime got marked as private. The date2 upstre...
- 10:37 PM Ruby 1.8 Bug #417 (Closed): pedantic warning/error in header
In node.h, there is a trailing comma on the rb_thread_status enum. If someone is compiling against node.h wi...
- 11:08 PM Ruby 1.8 Bug #413: main() needs to return int
On (1), the return value defaulting to int was removed in C99 (ISO/IEC 9899:1999). If the target for ruby is...
- 04:36 AM Ruby 1.8 Bug #413 (Closed): main() needs to return int
According to the C standard, main always needs to be declared to return an int and can take zero or two param...
- 12:33 PM Ruby 1.8 Bug #412: Stack length should be long
The previous patch was bad. I think the correct solution is to declare it as a VALUE, as that is what other ...
- 03:11 AM Ruby 1.8 Bug #412 (Closed): Stack length should be long
STACK_LEVEL_MAX is set to 655300 in some cases. The C specification only guarantees that an unsigned int can...
- 07:23 AM Ruby 1.8 Bug #414 (Closed): Invalid C preprocessor code
ext/socket/socket.c contains a set of preprocessor that are invalid. Normally they do not get executed due t...
- 02:40 AM Ruby 1.8 Bug #411: id collision in ordered map
Occurs in ruby 1.8.6-p286
Also available in: Atom